First of all… wow. I can’t believe I officially have 650 Facebook fans. Last year, my goal was to have 100 fans by the end of the year. I was humbled + stunned to end the year with 365 Facebook fans. Since then, I have gained 286 more fans and I am just thrilled! I set a goal of 800 fans for 2012 and I am hopeful that I will achieve that. Thank you to everyone for your support + for sharing my page with your friends and family. I couldn’t do this without you and that’s why I am doing this giveaway. It’s my way of letting you all know how thankful I am for every single one of you. Honestly, when I stop to think about it, I’m still amazed that that many people “like” my work + what I do! It’s incredible. Thank you!
As promised, here are the details of the 650 Facebook Fan Giveaway. One lucky fan will win a free pet photography session with me PLUS a 16×24 canvas featuring an image from their session. Please see the guidelines below and if there are any questions, please let me know. Good luck!
- This giveaway is open to all fans, aged 18 and older (yes, even past clients can win!)
- The winner must be willing to travel to Charleston, SC for their session. The exception? Baltimore fans, please feel free to enter if you are willing to accommodate my limited travel schedule. I only make a few trips to Baltimore each year and I am willing to complete a session during one of those trips if you win! Just please know that scheduling will need to be flexible if you live in Baltimore and want to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries must be received by midnight EST on
Friday July 13, 2012Sunday July 15, 2012 (extended!). The winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter and announced on Monday July 16, 2012.
- A custom pet photography session that includes:
- the time, talent + complete dedication of the photographer
- a pre-session consultation via email or phone
- on-location custom photography session for up to two  pets – there is no time limit, but sessions generally last 1-2 hours; additional pets from the same household can be added for $25 each
- up to two locations of your choice; additional locations can be added for $50 each
- digital darkroom editing of at least 30 images
- an exclusive sneak peek on my Facebook page and a feature of your session posted on my blog
- a 14-day password protected online gallery for viewing your images
- A 16×24 canvas featuring an image from your session
- Winner must be willing to sign a Contract + Model Release prior to their session.
- Winner must be willing to travel to Charleston, SC for their session OR be willing to accommodate my limited travel schedule to Baltimore, MD – if the winner is unable or unwilling to accommodate these travel limitations, another winner will be chosen in their place.
- Prize is non-transferable, has no cash value + is not redeemable for cash.
- Session must take place before 12/31/2012.