**Please note that I am unable to accept any new pet portrait commissions at this time**
The time we spend here on Earth with our pets is all too often much shorter than we would like. In what seems like the blink of an eye, they grow from a rambunctious and ornery puppy (or kitten) to a wise, loyal and loving best friend. Custom photography is a great way to ensure that the memories of your beloved pet will live on long after they are gone. My mission as a lifestyle pet photographer is to capture the personality and spirit of your fur baby in my images and to preserve the memories, the love, and the bond shared between you and the four-legged love of your life forever.
:: PET PORTRAIT SESSION :: $200 ::
- on-location weekday custom photography session for one  pet – there is no time limit, but sessions generally last 1-2 hours; additional pets from the same household can be added for $50 each (maximum of 4 pets)
- up to two locations of your choice; additional locations can be added for $50 each
- digital darkroom editing of at least 30 images
- an exclusive sneak peek on my Facebook page and a feature of your session posted on my blog
- a 14-day online gallery for viewing your images
- travel within 30 miles of 29403 zip code
**PRINTS, PRODUCTS + DIGITAL FILES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SESSION FEE**
:: PRINTS + PRODUCTS ::
I specialize in creating custom wall art and love it when my clients go big with the sizing of their images! I offer only the highest quality prints and products from the best professional photo labs in the country.
Client favorites include canvas gallery wraps, custom framed prints + luxury session albums. I also offer a variety of other unique, high-end products. Canvases start at $350, luxury session albums start at $450. I also offer pre-designed collections that offer substantial savings over a la carte pricing. Collections start at $850.
All prints, products + digital files are sold separately and there is no minimum purchase requirement. Clients typically invest an additional $500 to $1000 in prints + products from their custom photography experience. Please contact me for a complete price list.
:: HEART+SOUL SESSIONS ::
Elderly and terminally ill pets always receive priority scheduling. Please inquire about these special Heart+Soul Sessions for your elderly or terminally ill best friend.
Prices are subject to SC sales tax and may change at any time.